Ten Ways to Avoid an Angry Customer
1. Stay positive, don’t say anything mean, even if they’re yelling and cursing at you
2. Always say yes mam/sir and sorry
3. Try to always keep a smile on your face
4. Tell the customer everything that they want to hear
5. Never tell them that their account is suspended, let them find out by their selves.
6. Laugh at their jokes even if it’s not funny
7. Ask them how they’re day was
8. Always thank them for being a customer
9. Remind them that they could always call back if they need more help, cause we’re always glad to assist them
10. Let the customer say by first, so it doesn’t seem like your rushing them off the call.
Doing all these step will really avoid angry customers. I know it seems hard to do, without yelling back, you can always try smiling, it works for me. And if you like, once you are done with the call and you fell like yelling and cursing, go right ahead. But just know you just had one satisfied customer. to see other ways people avoid angry customers visit:http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-1035_11-5055258.html