Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Upgrade

While I was at work today and wondering why the hell I’m still here, my supervisor came and told me to login into training and come and see him. So after I was done talking to the old lady who was 90% deaf, I put my phone ID into training and went to go sit down by my manager, to see what he wanted…(this time).

When I got to his office, he said that he wanted to talk to me about my QA scores (quality assurance). He basically wanted to go over some of my calls and see if I was doing everything that I was supposed to do. Like use good phone etiquette, proper greeting and closing formats, acknowledge the customers request and doing proper trouble shooting steps. He made me listen to some of my calls and see the mistakes that I made.

I didn’t have a lot of mistakes I think I only had one. My overall score was a 88%. So anyways he started saying things like he wants me to be a supervisor, and he wants me to join his team. I was happy like a little baby who just got there hands on a piece of candy. The job that I hated so much is the job that wants me to be a supervisor. But the only thing is that the job required a full time position; Which I don’t have time for. So I told my supervisor that I would probably start training in the summer because right now im in school and I didn’t have time for both. He said okay, and told me to tell him when I was ready to start training. I went back to my station thinking yea me!!!

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Wow, some turn of events!

3/5 (late)