Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sleeping on the job


Usually when I’m at work I get non-stop calls. Once I would be done with one call, five seconds later im in another call, and it is really annoying. But today it wasn’t like that. It was so slow that, once I got done one call, I would get another call about 10-15 min later. I don’t know what was going on that day but I happy. I got to relax for awhile after every call and go on Myspace to check my messages.

Later on that day I was so upset, not only was I really tired and bored, there were times when I almost fell asleep. I guess not taking calls wasn’t as amazing as I thought it would be. My head started to hurt, so I put it down for a little while. I felt like my eyes were about to close but, I didn’t care. I started to feel like I was going into nice peaceful deep sleep when someone taped me on the back with their fingers, and told me to wake up. It was one of my supervisors. For a minute there, I thought I was in trouble, but he looked as if he didn’t care, like he didn’t want to be at work either. But he did say that I should bring a book for me to read, or find something for me to do. I felt like saying kiss my ***, but I didn’t. A couple of minutes later I swear I kept getting calls back to back, and I started thinking to myself…man I hate this job!

1 comment:

Cap'n Fatback said...

Ok, Nodie. Nice story.

3/5 (late)